- The Higher Power of Lucky - Sweet story with a happy ending. My favorite kind.
- Criss Cross - Hmmmmm. Read it twice and appreciated it more the second time.
- The Tale of Despereaux - Started very strong, but petered out...
- Holes - very scary. I had to keep telling myself it was only a book.
- Maniac Magee - My first Spineli book. No wonder kids love him.
- Sarah, Plain and Tall - The words in this book are beautiful.
- The Westing Game - This is a fantastic book. Of course I couldn't figure out the mystery.
- Bridge to Terabithia - Oh boy, I didn't see THAT coming.
- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH - Loved this book!!! What a surprising plot line.
- From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler - Another great one.
- A Wrinkle in Time - Can you believe I had never read this book before? Fantastic.
- Onion John - Sweet and sad at the same time.
- The Twenty-One Balloons - Liked the premise, but found the book a little boring.
- Caddie Woodlawn - I remembered liking this book as a kid and it held up after all these years.
All done, all forgiven
3 years ago