- You dress up to go to Gleason [library], considering you will probably run into more people there than you will anywhere else on campus.
- You have a straight face when you tell your friends back home that a library is the social hub of the campus.
- You realize that the graffiti in the stacks is better than PostSecret's could ever be.
- One of the things on your to-do list before you graduate is doing some promiscuous acts in the stacks.
- There is always one person in the Gleason cubicle with a bathrobe on, and, yes, he probably lives there.
All done, all forgiven
2 years ago