Friday, December 28, 2007

End of the Year Book List

I love end-of-the year lists -- top 10 books, movies, dvds, celebrities, news stories, etc. I love a list. I have been reading a lot of juvenile fiction this year. I initially started so I could give my mother recommendations of books to buy for my niece. But I found that the books were great and so I have continued. Here is my personal top 10 list.

  1. The Golden Compass
  2. James and the Giant Peach
  3. From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
  4. Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
  5. The Westing Game
  6. Wide Window - A Series of Unfortunate Events
  7. Nancy and Plum
  8. Sarah, Plain and Tall
  9. The Egypt Game
  10. The Last Book in the Universe

1 comment:

circulating said...

I had noticed your juvenile fiction books that you were listing on facebook... glad to know what got you started on them...!!