Friday, April 20, 2007

It's been a good week


Some weeks it's one step forward and two steps back, but this week I think there has been a net gain of a step.

We're going to be open 24 hours the night before exams. I know lots of libraries are open 24 hours all year, but this is a huge deal for us. And we're the first library on campus to do this, which appeals greatly to my competitive side!

Sue put a sweet meebo widget on her subject pages so students can easily IM with her. It can't hurt and I love it when we just DO something rather than talk and talk and talk about it....

And after 8 years, my staff have all (well at least a majority) agreed to use the online calendaring system. Frankly I never thought I'd see the day. I give Marylou total credit for calling the question again. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: